• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Work experience Derby in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Tonyboney

Hi All
I've just started out studying NVQ level 2 plumbing and Heating and then further on to gas engineering. I work full time (Self-employed) and have been a successful Chef for 35 years but have no experience in the plumbing and gas industry. I have a car (clean licence) a good attitude and I'm hard working. Would there be anyone in the derby area that would be willing for me to come on jobs on a Monday and Tuesday between 9.30am and 2.30pm? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tony

Reply to Work experience Derby in the Plumbers Looking for Work - Post Here area at PlumbersForums.net