Search the forum,

Discuss Worchester 350 Boiler problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi Everyone.

I have a 14 year old Worchester 350 boiler and is recently having some problems.

Basically my shower is not running hot water anymore, it alternates between cold and luke warm. The boiler itself keeps trying to fire but not really seems to heat the water?

I am with Npowers boiler scheme but they said they cannot source the part anymore as it is obsolete? It is som sort of switch they said, so they said my only option is a new boiler. Something I would rather not go for at the moment.

Can anyone help please?

The heating is still working , the boiler does seem to struggle and make initially with the heating aswell. The strange thing is though that the hot water on the tap seems to be ok...

Hi there, if your tap is ok then it's your shower that's at fault, you need a new thermostatic cartridge for your shower ,,,,, No point paying npower any money if they can't fix your boiler when needed,

another boiler scheme trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes, and forcing new boilers when people dont need them

Please register with us to receive additional answers to your problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worchester 350 Boiler problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a Vaillant eco boiler at a new house I moved into last week. It’s a combo boiler and the last boiler I had was old (and much easier to use!) This one keeps turning itself off. The hot water seems to work and is always warm. The heating also works but for random amounts of time...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
PLUMBING ADVICE NEEDED Combi boiler in our house, downstairs water seems to be piping hot. Upstairs basin, bath and shower only ever seems to be lukewarm - so much so that no one even wants to bath as it never gets hot enough! Open to suggestions as to what it might be and if anyone can...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock