Search the forum,

Discuss Worchester 24CDi RSF Combi in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Marka1411

Gas Engineer
Good afternoon.

Just after some advice on this boiler. Heating is working fine, no issues at all.

The issue is with the hot water. It will fire up no problem then after about 30 seconds, cut out and fire back up again. I was thinking it was the diaphragm which i have changed and the problem is still happening. I have checked the gas pressures inlet and outlet of the gas valve and they are fine.

Im aiming towards a sensor fault but not 100%.

Any advice would be great.

Thanks
Mark

Plate HEX, replaced a few on these on systems which are relatively clean. Nightmare to change (Perhaps it's just my experience?) but you touch one thing and something else starts leaking!

Thanks for the reply.

Iv had the plate out today and its perfect, it wouldn't be a big job to remove and try descaling now iv had it out, al fresh O rings etc.

Regarding thermister, i rang a mate of mine when i realised the problem hadn't been solved and he did mention to change so i think thats the next stage, will pick some up tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply's its really appreciated i will keep you posted.

Mark

Have you looked at the possibility of a shower back feeding or a mixer tap?

Evening guys.

Have you looked at the possibility of a shower back feeding or a mixer tap?
I haven't no, all are new ish so i would hope they are all good.

I changed over the thermistors this morning and nothing has changed. Its my own boiler and iv had more out of it than i thought. When the problem first started i instantly just thought, new boiler time no point messing round its a good age, but like most men the brain starts thinking and i was up for tinker without spending to much money.

The only thing left is the PCB, i spoke to worcester out of interest and they came to the conclusion its the PCB or a fault on one of the wiring looms.

I appreciate your input and help, thanks a lot.

Mark

Reply to Worchester 24CDi RSF Combi in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock