Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester heatslave problems any oil engineers here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

kris

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Any oil folks in the here today.
I dont hardly do oil as all gas here except country side etc ... anyway I've one customer I had problems with this boiler earlier in the year I changed oil pump and capacitor and that fixed that. Now I'm back again and when calling for heat it runs and runs constantly sparking and it doesnt go to lock out as I need to switch off the power or stop the call for heat... she got oil two days ago and that's when it stopped working. I've checked pipe there was crap in it but all cleared and it's on tiger loop set up and ive a piece of equipment that can siphon out liquid and I can siphon the oil to under the tiger loop from the tank so oil does get from tank to loop. The fan on the burner is working so I'm not sure if its oil pump again or the motor , does the motor power the fan and the oil pump .... one thing when running I'm only getting 44v at the pump coil and pretty sure should be 240v . Would that point to triptronic box .... any help from oil guys would be helpful TIA Kris

Reactions: Lou

Reply to Worcester heatslave problems any oil engineers here in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an oil delivery booked for Friday but we ran out earlier today. We topped the tank with 150L from containers, bled the first boiler from the Allen key until the oil ran free and it fired up fine. Did the same on the second one but that had an E9 over temp error. We reset the thermostat...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either the heating or hot water to switch on the timer has first to be set for both to be ON but this just prepares the unit as neither will switch on at...
Replies
Views
Any advice welcome as plumber stumped Had 36-46 grant vortex utility boiler 7 years no problem recently oil tank move and tigerloop install (tank about 1m lower). 10 days later and boiler either doesn't fire or fires stops, fires runs splutters stops. Most it runs now is 10 mins, but that's...
Replies
Views
Hi there. I have Grant oil fired boiler which when cold, takes multiple times to fire up. It will run for say 20 or 30 seconds with hot exhaust gases then it stops. The fan is still going then it starts off again and stops again. After 4 or 5 goes it runs fine. When the boiler gets up to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock