Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester greenstar J28i problem in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all

I wonder if someone could help me get to the bottom of what our problem is please.

Evertime we use our Triton mixer shower the boiler has started to trip out, the red reset button flashes.

But running the taps doesn't cause this.

We had a Worcester approved plumber out who also thought it was an issue with the shower and not the boiler.

As we having a full bathroom suite fitted in April we thought we would just manage along and wait for that.

With that in mind I purchased one of those plastic mixer showers which fits over the bath taps as a make do, but this is also causing the tripping issue so I'm lost now

Any ideas?

Should be flashing in a sequence both blue and red etc how many flashes and fast or slow

Reply to Worcester greenstar J28i problem in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Some advice would be very much appreciated. Our Gloworm Ultracom 38CXI combi boiler recently developed a few issues. Recently some our taps/shower but not all of them will run hot initially and then run cold after around 2 minutes of running hot. The heat exchanger was replaced by our...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
J
I own a top floor flat in a 4 storey block, i bought it 3 months ago (meaning that this is an issue i will have to personally deal with, no landlord). at first i had no issues, but recently, we have no warm/hot water in our kitchen or bath taps. the bathroom sink hot tap gets warm, and the...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
G
Recently we had reason to replace our boiler. It was on the blink and you could only con it into coming on by first turning on the hot water and then the heating. Whilst waiting for the installation one day randomly the electric shower stopped heating the water. It flashed low pressure -...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock