Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Greenstar 30CDi info please in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
Is the Eco button for the heating of the radiators, or the domestic Hot water?
The reason i ask is there is also an E setting on the Hot water control Knob.

IMG_1289.jpg

When i had a Baxi(old house), the domestic hot water always had priority. which seems logical. How does a worcester bosch handle it?

Regards

Eco button disables boiler pre heat (eg keeping the boiler up to temp for hot water so you don’t have to wait long for hot water just what’s in your pipe)

eco on the hot water temp adjustment tbh it’s like a recommended setting up to your personal preference

Eco button disables boiler pre heat (eg keeping the boiler up to temp for hot water so you don’t have to wait long for hot water just what’s in your pipe)

eco on the hot water temp adjustment tbh it’s like a recommended setting up to your personal preference
Many Thanks for the reply, & info.

What about which gets priority?. if the eco is disabled, & the boiler is heating the radiators at that point, should the boiler switch to the Domestic hot water?

Many Thanks for the reply, & info.

What about which gets priority?. if the eco is disabled, & the boiler is heating the radiators at that point, should the boiler switch to the Domestic hot water?

all combi boilers have hot water priority they favour hot water over heating

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 30CDi info please in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! My Worcester Greenstar 30CDi Combi boiler started making a rather loud juddering noise two nights ago. I bled all the radiators and releaaed air from the system. Repressurised the system afterwards with the water valve and the noise had stopped... until about the same the next day...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler modulates (presumably) and stays running for very long periods (many hours) but the circulating water is only luke warm (about 35 degrees) Any heating...
Replies
Views
About 5 year ago, I had a new central heating system (radiators) installed to replace my old warm air underfloor system. The warm air side of the new system is okay but we cannot get any hot water without running a bucketfull of cold water first. This means having to wash your hands in cold...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I've just had a new radiator installed and it comes on with the heating as expected but then also came on when the hot water came on without the heating. Ours is a system boiler worcester greenstar 30cdi with an unvented cylinder. The new radiator has been hung in the w/c on the...
Replies
Views
B
Issue with boiler short cycling in system with hot water tank. We have an ideal heating logic heat2 h15 boiler which feeds a hot water tank upstairs in the house. We have an issue where if the boiler isn’t set to 80c then the boiler will short cycle, the hot water tank thermostat is set at...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock