Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester greenstar 30 - wont start after bleeding radiators in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Ive just moved into a rented property and some of the radiators were very cold at the top so I bled the radiators.
The boiler lost pressure and switched off.
I've repressurised the boiler to 1.5 but the controller on the boiler is completely off and I have no idea how to turn the thing back on.
Im hoping for a quick fix and that i don't have to contact estate agent to get a call out for the boiler.
Anyone know how to switch the thing back on?

Is the blue light on ?

Ive just moved into a rented property and some of the radiators were very cold at the top so I bled the radiators.
The boiler lost pressure and switched off.
I've repressurised the boiler to 1.5 but the controller on the boiler is completely off and I have no idea how to turn the thing back on.
Im hoping for a quick fix and that i don't have to contact estate agent to get a call out for the boiler.
Anyone know how to switch the thing back on?
Did you go back round the rads in the right order..nearest lowest to furthest highest keeping the pressure constant ..it can be a two person job. Do it again anyway. Chking

Hey, it was actually faulty electrics, switching the washing machine on had blown a fuse as it was running on the same line as the washing machine on a 3amp fuse

Reply to Worcester greenstar 30 - wont start after bleeding radiators in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock