Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Greenstar 24Ri Condensing Natural Gas Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

CXR100

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
can this be converted to a LPG by a gsr plumber???

Yes there is a LPG conversion details in the manual. Or buy the LPG ready boiler

do you need a conversion kit or is it a adjusting a gas valve type??? just thinking if it would be expensive to change it to lpg or jest get a lpg one

so there is no way the fitter could convert it?
The conversion kit consists of a sticker, a code plug which plugs into motherboard, that tells boiler it's now LPG, alters fan speed, ignition attempts reduced from 5 on NG TO 3 on LPG, and few other settings, then the gas valve if a sit valve can be tuned via FGA TO LPG co2 settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Greenstar 24Ri Condensing Natural Gas Boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I did all the wiring following the diagram in the attached picture. The boiler doesn't work anymore. Please, any suggestions?
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
Hi there, My boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri) has started making a soft knocking noise when it turns on, and again a few times when it turns off. I've attached a short video of the sound. It isn't constant, it seems to happen within the first 10 mins of the boiler starting up, then you won't...
Replies
Views
Worcester Boiler - GREENSTAR 8000 Life - Heating anomaly I have recently noticed when I have lost power to my boiler and power is then reinstated that the Central Heating comes on. Is this the norm?…ALL CH controls are off.
Replies
Views
Last May had a new Greenstar 4000 boiler fitted and only recently started using the heating. Once the set room temperature is reached the boiler modulates (presumably) and stays running for very long periods (many hours) but the circulating water is only luke warm (about 35 degrees) Any heating...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock