Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester compact service tool in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Got a few of these boilers coming up to 4yrs old and want to know if anyone has used something other than the recommended service tool which costs £57?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220915-074810_Gas App Uk.jpg
    Screenshot_20220915-074810_Gas App Uk.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 15
Fancy!
I can't remember the last time I cleaned one as its rare that I find one with flue pressures out of range and wouldn't do it as part of a basic service.
I have a selection of generic brushes and blades that I use.
Reign do a few heat exchanger blades.
Obv the right tool would be best tho.

I did wonder about them, but we don‘t “service” boilers, only safety check, and most of our Worcester stock has been replaced. Is this any good?

Yes and every 4 years

I was at Worcester earlier in the year, you can buy the tools from them cheaper than that.

Some lads use mini pressure washers and even the Worcester trainer said some of their guys use them. Another thing they use is vinegar and bicarb in particular with the ones with baffles.

I was at Worcester earlier in the year, you can buy the tools from them cheaper than that.

Some lads use mini pressure washers and even the Worcester trainer said some of their guys use them. Another thing they use is vinegar and bicarb in particular with the ones with baffles.

Yep 1-1 ratio

Reply to Worcester compact service tool in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock