Search the forum,

Discuss worcester bosch W11 water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

leiadad

Gas Engineer
Hi am looking for some help with a water heater that has been driving me crazy. I fitted the Worcester Bosch W11 in a caravan around about a year ago, after fitting this boiler I was having problems with the boiler shutting down occasionally when hot water was flowing so i changed the flow assembly including the diaphragm which did not help. I have since then changed the boiler completely which meant that i could keep the water on in the kitchen tap but I would have to keep the flow/temperature dial on its lowest setting for the boiler to kick in on demand. At this point the shower and basin tap were still not operating correctly even on the low flow/temperature dial on the boiler. I have since then put a new shower valve in, new tap in and put non return valves to hot and cold to all three appliances. I can now increase or decrease the flow/temperature dial on the boiler and all three appliances will stay on so there must of been a reverse flow issue, the problem which I have now is that on the kitchen and basin tap the boiler will kick in as long as the taps are turned fully on, if I were to turn the taps from 10 litres per minute down to 8 litres per minute the boiler will then knock off, and this is happening with both taps but yet if I were to turn the flow/temperature dial down to minimum which would be less than the 10 litres per minute then the boiler would fire. I would normally expect the boiler to stay lit when decreasing the flow a little at the tap. I'm not sure if I am missing something here and any help with this at all would be appreciated.

It’s under warranty get Worcester out

Reply to worcester bosch W11 water heater in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I'm new here so go canny with me. Hoping that someone can help with the following concerning weather comp, it is a Worcester Bosch comfort+ll control and in the menu it asks to set these values.These are what my thoughts are, are these correct. I am aiming for around 20c for the room...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting,. So I have set all the little timer switches to ON and the boiler does work then. Any help or source for a new clock would be great. TIA
Replies
Views
H
Wishing everyone on tgmhis forum a very happy Christmas!! I am working on a combi boiler which has problem with heating only. Water is heating normally. Here are the symptoms 1. Signal from thermostat is not firing the boiler. It does not make any sound when heating is on from thermostat. 2...
Replies
Views
D
hi everyone a local installer has recently quoted me £3,660 for a complete install using the main eco compact 25kw boiler i have also been waiting for more feedback and reviews of the new worcester bosch 1000 which seems to be getting quite positive initial feedback, and a few criticisms which...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 131795
D
S
Morning all, I have a Worcester Bosch 8000 life 40kw boiler on system with 7 radiators and the boiler is located in the loft of a 1907 end of terrace house. It has been range rated down to 50% and I currently have the flow temperature set to 64, due to slow warm up. I recently purchased a...
Replies
Views
Simon from Watford
S
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock