Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch System 8000 - Radiator symbol etc in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I have a Greenstar 8000 Life 30kw system boiler and 250litre indirect unvented cylinder.

The programmable Danfoss time clock is split Rads (controls upstairs rads) Hotwater (controls HW to cylinder).

Ground floor is UFH and has a separate wireless Thermostat that kicks it on and off.

All is firing as per Thermostats and timer settings but I am trying to best set water and rad temps to economise on gas.

I am trying to set rads at 55 degrees and run longer and having the HW at 62deg.

I just noticed that hlwhen the HW was firing the Rad icon was pulsing and the temp on boiler was down at early 50s.

When I fire the UFH via wireless, the RAD symbol pulses too.

When I fire the upper floor rads, again RAD symbol pulses.

My read is that although I have programmed 2 diff temps on the boiler (HW and RADS) , the boiler is only ever looking at that saved for RADS.

Would you agree?

How would this be swapped, via menu settings, Danfoss wiring centre or other?

Many thanks for looking

Nope sorry but heat only boiler so one temp best set to 65 and will do both only option is the internal diverter kit and run new pipes to the cylinder

Thanks Shaun

Why does it give me the option for RAD temp and HW temp if its heat only though?

For when / if you have the diverter as it’s there sane face plate through all the worc models

I was expecting that response, had to ask though!

Thanks for your help

Your more than welcome hay you don’t ask you don’t get I was always tought

Reply to Worcester Bosch System 8000 - Radiator symbol etc in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock