Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch MT10RF / mechanical RF thermostat - clock not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

yellow_canary

Hi.

We moved to a new house where there is a Worcester Bosch boiler with an MT10RF / mechanical RF thermostat. The other day I noticed the heating hadn't come on when the clock was set for it to come on. I then realised the clock wasn't working at all. I replaced the batteries, but the clock is still not working.

According to the boiler there is a radio link as the light is green. And I can switch the heating on by just using the bottom left hand switch to put it on the day or night setting, but the clock isn't going round so I can't set the heating to come on / go off at particular times.

There's nothing in the manual about trouble-shooting for a non-working clock. Will we just have to buy a new one or can anyone think of anything else I could try?

Many thanks.

Hi , I have the exact same problem. Were you able to resolve the clock not working or did you have to buy a whole new one ?

Thanks

Please register with us and start a new thread to receive an answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch MT10RF / mechanical RF thermostat - clock not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock