Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch in Oxford in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

unguided1

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
For anyone interested in Worcester Bosch products or renewables,
Worcester Bosch are holding an energy event at the Kassam football stadium on the 12th of May 7pm till 10pm.

all you have to do is register on 01905 753104, also by calling this number they may well be able to tell you if there is an event local to you.

Regards
Mike

Went to the Oxford event last night and found it extremely interesting, I thought that worcesters estimates for the growing renewable market were a bit on the light side, unless they were only talking about their own market share.

I would just like to thank the worcester bosch company, staff and partner companies for their hard work in making it an interesting, informative and enjoyable evening.

If anyone is going to any of the other events round the country, dont bother eating before you go the food was astounding,and yer get a couple of free pints to wash it down with.

Thanks for the feed back ,Mike,sounds like the energy event was well worth visiting
What figures were they talking about/forcasting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch in Oxford in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock