Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch Heatslave 20/25 Hot Water Not Working in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

s7e

Hey there,

I have a boiler (Heatslave 20/25) that had low pressure. I topped the pressure back up to 1 bar using the external filling pipe but the heating still won't come on.

Do I need to reset anything?

Thanks for any help

Thanks - tried resetting the overheat limit stat, no luck unfortunately still no hot water. The button just presses in, so don't think it has been tripped.

If you have any other ideas, happy to hear. 👍

Hi again. I apologise, I misinterpreted your description of the problem and imagined you had neither heating or hot water.
Have you by any chance knocked the operating switch off or is it off at the programmer?

Hi again. I apologise, I misinterpreted your description of the problem and imagined you had neither heating or hot water.
Have you by any chance knocked the operating switch off or is it off at the programmer?

No worries at all - I've doubled checked the programmer and set the hot water to the On position, which is normally when it would turn on, but nothing unfortunately. I thought the problem was the low pressure, but I've topped up since, but still no luck.

If the pump energises when you open a hot tap that suggests the flow switch is OK but if the burner isn't igniting then there's another problem.
Someone with a multimeter and whos familiar with electrical testing should take a look for you.

If the pump energises when you open a hot tap that suggests the flow switch is OK but if the burner isn't igniting then there's another problem.
Someone with a multimeter and whos familiar with electrical testing should take a look for you.

Thanks for advice, yeh, starting to wonder if it's an electrical fault.

When the operating switch is on or the programmer is set to on the burner should be constantly topping up the store temperature when needed to supply HW when a tap is opened. If this isn't happening and the burner also doesn't ignite when theres a demand for HW then I would be looking at the relays on the PCB. If it is an electrical fault then its just come at bad timing when the pressure dropped.

Reply to Worcester Bosch Heatslave 20/25 Hot Water Not Working in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock