Search the forum,

Discuss worcester bosch heatslave 15/19 oil baffle arrangement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I didnt remove them, but when I went to replace them,they are kind of flat with trianglar shapes on them they seem to sit right in front of the flame. The handbook gives the order that they go in but Im sure they are supposed to be above the blast tube and not in direct line of fire. Ive just had two welded and straightened apparently because of excess heat. Cant find anything on You tube, v poor pics in the manual, not even sure if something is rusted away from the inner of the combustion chamber maybe a lip or something??? any ideas??? Im Oftec trained not registered yet although training was crap. I am out of ideas. don't even know anyone who has the same I can peep at. help??

There should support within the combustion chambers which will make the baffles sit above blast tube. Defo not in firing line.

These are the new set. They have a v shape on one side, and then on the other side a 3 by 1 inch bit that supports the back of the plate when fitted ontop of another plate. However the bottom one according to pic in manual (hopefully visable here) seems to sit on the bottom of the combustion chamber, and due to its shape rocks back
There should support within the combustion chambers which will make the baffles sit above blast tube. Defo not in firing line.
All sorted! Me being thick lol. Thankyou. Worcester tech dupport vv good and available all day sat !

baffles.jpg

Reply to worcester bosch heatslave 15/19 oil baffle arrangement in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring like tube lining outer insulation had all perished. Barn conversion with thick walls (763mm). Worcester Bosch say Flue Kits are obsolete and...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either the heating or hot water to switch on the timer has first to be set for both to be ON but this just prepares the unit as neither will switch on at...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can help with this as its beginning to drive me nuts. Boiler generally well serviced and working fine, no problems with DHW. Central heating recently began to occasionally fire up as normal and run until it reached temperature set by flow control thermostat at which point...
Replies
Views
Hi I have an oil worcester bosch greenstar heatslave ii combi boiler. It's about 5 years old. The problem I have is when the thermostat calls for the central heating to come on. Most of the time the boiler light will come on, the boiler might fire up for a couple of seconds then the light will...
Replies
Views
Hi new to this forum, hope someone will have the answer to my issue. I have Recently had a new Diverter valve brass body and motor replaced on my 15/19 Worcestershire heatslave oil boiler, due to the old one seized. Since this i have had issues with the water pressure in the boiler it drops to...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock