Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30si LPG Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 103356

Hi
I have a 6 year old Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30si LPG Combi Boiler, currently I have a Honeywell T40 thermostat with the Brown Wire going to connector no 3 and Blue Wire going to connector no 1. I have bought a Honeywell Lyric T6 Smart Thermostat. There are 2 parts, first the Reciever Box has an Earth, Live and Neutral, on the installation instructions the 2 wire from the Boiler to the Reciever Box will go to T1 and T2, first of all which wire from the Boiler goes to the Reciever Box?
Then the 2 wires from the Reciver Box are T & T to the Wall Thermostat T & T
Any advices?
Cheers
Honeywell T6.jpg
Honeywell T6.jpg Honeywell T6.jpg
Honeywell Lyric T6.jpg

you dont have a perm l n and earth so cant install it there but to answer your q

a to 1
b to 3

Thank you, the Boiler has a Timer / Program panel, so the new thermostat does the same. So I can wire Brown (3) & Blue (1) to B & A respectively to the reciever box. Then I presume the New Honeywell will take over the control of the boiler.
Cheers and Happy Christmas!

No it won't

You need a gas safe engy now

Reply to Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30si LPG Thermostat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock