Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30 CDi - Pressure loss in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all,

Recently moved into a new house and noticed the Greenstar boiler has low pressure on the dial.

Quick Google suggests using a key, valves, or fill loop to increase the pressure. Only problem being is I don't have either of those things.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers.

If you look underneath you will need to remove the white plastic cover if you can see the valves this is already removed

Right two pipes there should be a white square connected to the two brass valves don’t touch this yet report back if you see this or post a picture up

Thanks for the replies. Photo as requested. I think I've spotted
IMG_20220810_211907.jpg

Yep that’s the one open one inline with the pipe and slowly open the second till you hear water your looking for around 1.2 bar

Reply to Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30 CDi - Pressure loss in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock