Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Junior cuts out during use with reset button flashing red in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

So this morning I was having a shower and suddenly my hot water went completely cold. I jumped out and had a look at my boiler. I noticed that the burner had stopped and the reset button was flashing red. The blue oval shaped light in the middle was on and stable (it was blue). I reset the boiler and went back into the shower only for the same thing to happen again 15 minutes later.

This has never happened before and I am concerned. I have contacted Bosch and they have no idea what could be wrong and have attributed it to an unknown fault. They told me that the blue oval light usually changes to indicate the type of fault.

My boiler's blue light has not changed. It simply cuts out and the reset button flashes red until I reset it.
Any thoughts on what could be causing the problem. Just recently managed to 30 minutes of use out of it before it cut out. Pressure reading is ok.

Happy to provide more info if required.

Reply to Worcester Bosch Greenstar 24i Junior cuts out during use with reset button flashing red in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock