Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch Greenstar 12 Ri yellow cap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, anyone able to assist naming and tracking down a part for this boiler. It's between the 'mains cable inlet' and the condenser drain. It has a yellow plastic screw on cap which has split and is leaking. Seems a simple part to replace but I can name or find it on any parts site
Thanks

yellow cap?

Hello. Know the spare part you are talking about. When you had the cover off did you notice if it was all safe? You know the thingy that fits in to that? Next to the thingermyjig. Know what I mean? Get a GSR in. I know it seems simple and you think you know what that thingy does, but you could very well put yourself, your family and neighbours at risk by messing with bits n bobs you don't know the name of. Please leave it alone. When it comes to gas, carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide it is just not worth the risk!?

Take a photo and post on here, someone should be able to identify it

Hello. Know the spare part you are talking about. When you had the cover off did you notice if it was all safe? You know the thingy that fits in to that? Next to the thingermyjig. Know what I mean? Get a GSR in. I know it seems simple and you think you know what that thingy does, but you could very well put yourself, your family and neighbours at risk by messing with bits n bobs you don't know the name of. Please leave it alone. When it comes to gas, carbon dioxide and carbon monoxide it is just not worth the risk!?[/QUOTE

Wow, such a lovely welcome to the forum. I would explain the back story, the advice I've already have from a GSR and why she told me to buy the part and fit it myself.
But then, why should I!
It just reaffirms that even with 'professional`trades people there's always a smart-arse. Thankfully you don't live near any of my properties so I'll never have to call on your services.

He shouldn’t be taking the cover anyway. DuncanM you are so right, how often people tell you that they have many of properties and you will be used in future.

Toys out of prams again. Oh and you`ve managed to mis quote somebody Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch Greenstar 12 Ri yellow cap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock