Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch - Flue relocation advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you have said safety is paramount but as myself, Croppie and others have said, moving the boiler is the only way. A plume kit, periscope or whatever you want to call it is a no go.

You need to post on the Looking for an engineer section or get your own GSR engineer out to advise further as us looking at pictures on this thread isn't going to get your boiler moved.

I know you have said safety is paramount but as myself, Croppie and others have said, moving the boiler is the only way. A plume kit, periscope or whatever you want to call it is a no go.

You need to post on the Looking for an engineer section or get your own GSR engineer out to advise further as us looking at pictures on this thread isn't going to get your boiler moved.

I'm absolutely with you all. Not looking for a shortcut, safety is paramount and moving it will be what it is, straight up in to as tidy a position as it can go within the bedroom directly above, venting straight out the back wall at that height. It is ultimately going to become the guest bedroom anyway!

I really appreciate all of your opinions and solid advice. Thank you.

Now I need to stop the builder until the boiler is moved!

In the meantime, it's off and the Carbon Monixide alarm tested. I've also ordered another two CM alarms for the bedrooms, this evening, as fail safe! They get delivered tomorrow. You got me worried.

Thank you Tim, we know it's really not the advice you wanted to hear, but it is the best way to go. And most importantly, the safest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch - Flue relocation advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Oily smell from boiler recently before failed. Great plumber sorted though when opened external baffle at front of sealed flue the internal spring like tube lining outer insulation had all perished. Barn conversion with thick walls (763mm). Worcester Bosch say Flue Kits are obsolete and...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Help Please We have a 2005 Worcester Bosch Oil Heatslave 26/32 that is fitted with the optional timer. Recently we have a problem. To get either the heating or hot water to switch on the timer has first to be set for both to be ON but this just prepares the unit as neither will switch on at...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current boiler is on an external kitchen wall with the flue going straight out. However, it's positioned in between a door and the kitchen window, quite close...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock