Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch combi timer issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a WB combi boiler. We never use the timer which is the mechanical type on the lower front of the boiler but have it set to constant and use room sat to turn it on and off when required. This method of use suits us well. I noticed recently that the constant setting has stopped working and it operating in timer mode even though the switch at the side of the clock face is in the constant position. It's no problem as I have just set the time pegs so it's on all the time. Is this a common fault. Is it worth changing the clock. Will changing the clock solve it although it tempted to leave it as it is.
Thanks in advance for any replies.

If you only use it on constant get a gas safe engy to disconnect the timer plug, will be on 24/7 then and you can just use your room stat

Or you can replace the mt10 clock (about £50 plus fitting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester Bosch combi timer issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock