Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch 8000 Lifestyle 30kW : Disparity in pressure readings in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I require to change a slow leaking TRV on the lounge radiator and have a replacement available but I am slightly mystified by the boiler readings etc.

The model is a Worcester Bosch 8000 Lifestyle 30kW. Pressing the electronic keys on the front panel shows digital readings of the prevailing boiler temperature to be 58.0°c and the pressure to be 1.4 bar. What I am concerned with is that should I lose any water when changing the valve that I am simply able to repressurize without problem. When repressurizing the instructions state that the boiler should be switched off at the electric and reference is made to the internal (analogue) pressure gauge inside the boiler. Confusingly this gauge shows no reading ie 0 bar, so I guess it is defective. The boiler is still under guarantee so presumably this item should be fixed. Any views, guys?

20211108_111817.jpg
20211108_114723.jpg

If the boiler is working okay, the digital gauge shows 1.4 bar and the analog gauge shows 0.1 bar then you should contact Worcester Bosch for a warranty repair / replacement of the analog gauge.

Reply to Worcester Bosch 8000 Lifestyle 30kW : Disparity in pressure readings in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock