Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester Bosch 27i system boiler on when off on nest stat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I've just had a Worcester bosch 27i system boiler fitted on an unvented system I'm very happy with it great install

but I've just happened to see it was on , so I checked the stat ( nest ) and hot water was not due on and no heating on either

I did notice however that although the heating was turned right down therefore not coming on it wasn't turned off on the stat

would this be the reason that it was coming on was it some sort off maintenance schedule ?

I did turn the heating off ( on the stat )and after a couple of minutes it went off .....should I have left it as it was ? does

it need to intermittently turn on and off ? any ideas ? a new boiler still getting used to it

If you’ve just had it fitted, why not ask the installer to come back as a first port of call? If it’s new, I’d suspect link has been left in.
well its two months new and id just thought id ask here first in case it was something simple or meant to be happening its been working fine and been costing me about £ 0.80 p a day for hot water was quite happy with that ....ive done a bit off looking and the " eco " setting was on ,on the Stat im wondering if it was this ? its now off as ive turned off the heating on the stat

Reply to Worcester Bosch 27i system boiler on when off on nest stat in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock