Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester boiler losing pressure only after boiler had been on in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

K

Kev2022

My Worcester boiler is losing pressure. It only happens after the boiler has been on and it loses approx 0.5 bar each time. The expansion vessel was replaced last year and no improvement, I have checked the rads, no issues, also no obvious water patches on walls ceilings etc. I have also used some fennox leak sealer and no joy there... I'm at a loss really. I don't understand how if its a pipe issue the leak isn't continuous, it's literally only after the system has been run for a while and once it's off you see its dropped pressure from its last starting point. I thought the issue was resolved in the summer as we had no heating on for months and the pressure was sustained, also it doesn't seem to impact when I run a hot tap. Hopefully one of you experts can advise on a cause and hopefully a solution. Thanks for reading đź‘Ť

Still sounds like an expansion issue. What model of Worcester boiler?

Either pipe blocked or expansion vessel too small

Reply to Worcester boiler losing pressure only after boiler had been on in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock