Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester 9.24 rsf problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonyacktar

Worcester 9.24 rsf no central heating.

I know its an ancient boiler and yes it will be replaced soon (with a baxi duo tec)

But just for knowledge sake...The DHW works fine but central heating does not work at all. All obvious things have been checked like c/h thermistor, programmer, air flow switch, pump and fan and they are all fine.
I assume its the pcb...but after looking at the wiring diagram have a niggle about the flow switches on the diverter valve..could it be that the switch is not flicking back to CH.

Could this be a possibility and is there any way of checking.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on mate.
29 posts and you don't know the forum rules on Advice in open forums about gas appliances?

You have enough posts to join the gas safe registered part of this great forum.
Send one of the mods a pm with your gas safe number and your in after a few checks.
If your not gas safe, stop messing :45:

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 9.24 rsf problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock