Search the forum,

Discuss worcester 42cdi erp continuous humming noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a 2 year old 42cdi located in my garage which has been fine up to now.
my wife pointed out recently that there is a continuous humming noise coming from it even when not heating.
I tried switching eco off and on but no change
when I switched it on to summer mode recently it goes away
i switched it back on this week cause of the tragic weather and he presto the humming noise is back it only stops when I put it back in summer mode.
I dont want to get worcester out on a fools errand. it is still under gaurantee but if its a simple issue I can get it sorted I am coming off the gas safe register next January so would sooner let somebody else fix it in casae it develops into something more sinister.
Anybody have any experience of this issue or suggestions.
Thanks Steve

You’ll be hard pushed to get any boiler repair advice. Why don’t you register with the moderators, if you’re gas safe.

You’ll be hard pushed to get any boiler repair advice. Why don’t you register with the moderators, if you’re gas safe.
Yes I understand your point, and I agree.
I am gas safe registered but it forms a very small part of my work which is why 1. i dont have the depth of experience that folks who do nothing else and 2. is why I will not re take my ACS when it runs out
next year.
appriciate you comments anyway.

As said give us your details and we’ll help. Otherwise I’m afraid we can’t

As said give us your details and we’ll help. Otherwise I’m afraid we can’t[/QUO
As said give us your details and we’ll help. Otherwise I’m afraid we can’t
thanks I have looked around the site and can not see where to leave my details i.e GSR No. I thought I gave it when I first joined this place but obviously I did not so where do I provide it in order to get the help in looking for.

thanks I have looked around the site and can not see where to leave my details i.e GSR No. I thought I gave it when I first joined this place but obviously I did not so where do I provide it in order to get the help in looking for.

Reply to worcester 42cdi erp continuous humming noise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock