Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester 30si wont stay lit when on low flame. Help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having a problem with this boiler its 4years old. I called to it as it keeps needing to be reset not holding flame. Ive done burner pressure checks 19mb of full rate had analyser on it and thats well in parameters on low and high. I spoke to worcester technical went through his fault finding with him he concluded it was gas valve. Replaced gas valve and boiler has been ok for over a week now same problem again. Has anybody had anything like this before.

This fault seems to be intermittent as when it goes out on low flame sometimes it will fire back up but other times its wont and then trips out.

If you are please get your post count upto 10 (non spamming) then pm a mod for access into the gas safe only part of the forum

if you arnt naughty naughty time to get one in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Worcester 30si wont stay lit when on low flame. Help needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks I'm wondering anyone here, has any indepth knowledge on the Worcester Heatslave Combi Boiler. This boiler is quite old (2006) but it has been very reliable, and also runs at superb efficiency when tested, regularly serviced etc. The boiler is in a very old stone cottage (built 1791)...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and filter, new pump, plus new Hive. Did full power flush of all 5 radiators before the installation. It has been 10days and boiler stil not working...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello forum members thanks for the welcome. This is my first post. I have a Gloworm 15hxi. Its been a really good reliable boiler. I am doing some decorating in a bedroom so had to take a radiator off. When I refilled the system again everything was ok overnight but the next day there had been...
Replies
Views
Hello. Today I have installed a new radiator upstairs. A little bit bigger so I had to make new pipe work. Before that I flushed as much water from heating system as I could. Only one leg (3 legs downstairs) had valve which allowed me to flush water from radiators upstars, all of them. Only 3...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock