Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester 30si dripping Prv in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Afternoon,

I have a Worcester 30si and the Prv is dripping so constantly topping up. When I run the hot water the flame comes on and the pressure gauge goes up.
The boiler goes off and works again after around 30mins. Any views as to what is going on?

Many thanks
Mo

What’s the pressure in the boiler on the gauge

Hmm. When I mentioned EV (which was all I put on a another post) I got this response.

As above with the filling loop but could be the **deleted as mentioning internal component** Call a Gas Safe Engineer.
Maybe it’s cos I’m not in the magic circle.

Hmm. When I mentioned EV (which was all I put on a another post) I got this response.

As above with the filling loop but could be the **deleted as mentioning internal component** Call a Gas Safe Engineer.
Maybe it’s cos I’m not in the magic circle.
Thanks Jonny, And maybe it’s one of the very few posts that we missed. 1000s of post / 3 mods do the maths

Or if you find a post that we’ve missed that doesn’t follow the rules / you thing is wrong use the report button

Reply to Worcester 30si dripping Prv in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock