Search the forum,

Discuss Worcester 28cdi ii - Hot water problem. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All,
I wonder if anyone could give me some advice regarding a Worcester 28cdi ii , I get hot water only at certain times when the central heating is on and even then the hot water is in short supply, there is a tank next to the boiler.
Is there a way of having hot water all time when needed?
Below are some screenshots from instruction manual:

1644756148001.png

1644756088970.png

Thank you

Isn’t it a combi boiler ?

Can you post a picture of the tank adjacent to the boiler. Its a combi boiler but could possibly (but unlikely) also have a HW cylinder.
A combi will always dispense hot water, in limited amounts, when a hot tap is opened, a 28kw combi should give a flowrate of 7.4 LPM (from a mains temp of 6C) at 60C or 11.8 LPM at 40C.

Reply to Worcester 28cdi ii - Hot water problem. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Solved
Hi, I am looking for a bit of advice. Our Gledhill hot water tank was installed incorrectly 18 months ago and has been sending bubbling hot water to our plastic header tank in the loft every time we turned the heating on. We first noticed an issue with a leak in our bedroom ceiling which we...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external wall) which for the most part seems to provide excellent hot water. The central heating also works fine - though sometimes I think the radiuators...
Replies
Views
Hi, We moved into a new property yesterday and are a little baffled by the heating/water tank situation. The previous owners unhelpfully left any kind of instructions/manual and therefore trying to figure out ourselves. We have what looks like a boiler/water tank system (coming from a standard...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, thanks for adding me. My Veissmann v50 combi gas boiler has recently started to supply only lukewarm water to the bathroom above it. This is about 3 metres away, so quite a short pipe run. It supplies hot water fine to the kitchen taps, which are about 1 metre away. It also supplies very...
Replies
Views
G
I've just bought a 3-floor house with a gas boiler on the ground floor and hot water tank on the middle floor. When I switch on the hot water at the timer panel, it works but it also heats up all the radiators above ground floor. I have to close them individually to stop this. The rads aren't...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock