Search the forum,

Discuss Wood Boiler Pre Heat Tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Simon Ruddy

I am looking to add a pre-heat tank to my existing setup which is a Daikin Altherma ASHP (EKHBH016A). I have attached a diagram and was looking for some advice to see if the proposed setup would work considering the heights and distances involved. 20160718_221838.jpg

The wood boiler is a snowdon 30 multifuel boiler (30kw)

The secondary storage tank is quite a distance away (22m) and situated in a basement 2 meters below the wood boiler.

Comments would be appreciated.

Thanks,

are you hetas registered? if not you cant do the work

NO, for lots of reasons! As well as Shaun's comments

Also based on your sketch, I am afraid that we won't be able to give advice because of the possible dangers. You need to employ a qualified professional that is appropriately certified in solid fuel (not exclusively HETAS, there are others :) ) as well as heat pumps.

Ther aren't actually many of those people about - what's your postcode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wood Boiler Pre Heat Tank in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock