Search the forum,

Discuss Wonky Bath Panel - How can I fix/resolve for flooring? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

D

Deleted member 115931

IMG_2891.JPG

Hi,

I recently moved into a new home and noticed that the bath panel is wonky earlier today. Is there a noticeable reason for this, it looks like those little plugs protrude quite far out, where as the panel wants to go in and therefore I have ended up with between those fixing points a wonky panel - any quick solution to this? I have flooring people coming tomorrow and don't want to mess them about too much - as it needs to be straight really - will they do it?
[automerge]1593026650[/automerge]
Attached another image for reference too.
IMG_2890.JPG

Don`t understand "plugs", however have you tried removing the panel and looking behind it in that area? When refitting push the top under the lip of the bath last.

Take panel off. Let flooring run under the bath an inch or two then refit the panel . You get a much better waterproofing detail this way.
Possibly you’ll have to trim a few mm from the bottom of the bath panel but it’s not a big job.

I think you should install bamboo in your flooring rather than other flooring. I had similar experience with wood or other flooring but when i installed bamboo flooring its going well now.

Reply to Wonky Bath Panel - How can I fix/resolve for flooring? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock