Search the forum,

Discuss Wolf Boiler CGB-K-20 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

34Leafield

Hi,

First time poster, so please be gentle!.

I have been having problems with my Wolf Boiler for the last 4 years (usually over winter) but cannot seem to get anyone out who knows how to fix the problems (I've had 4 different local plumbers who have probably had nye on 100 years experience between them but still no luck). I've contacted Heat Part n Fix (Wolf uk distributor) who have advised me the nearest experienced plumber is 50 miles away but cannot seem to get in touch

Does anyone know of any wolf experience plumbers who would pop to Bradford and service and or repair 2 or 3 of these (2 neighbours also having problems).

Thanks for your assistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Wolf Boiler CGB-K-20 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
T
Please advise me. I am a disabled pensioner. I had a wet room fitted just over a year ago using a local authority grant. Builder was employed by local authority. I had no say in who carried out the work. I have called the builder out under the guarantee several times for water leaks. The shower...
Replies
Views
TheCatWhoNeedsaHotShower
T
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially boils down to the heat exchanger so I am now looking to bite the bullet and have a new boiler installed. My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed...
Replies
Views
Hoping for some advice as I seem to be hitting a brick wall. Moved into a house last year, radiators down strairs (4 of them) never really got warm, replaced the combi boiler this year as it was loud and leaking (its in the loft which has been converted into a room). Since turning the heating...
Replies
Views
Hi I need some advice as this has been ongoing since august and nobody can find a problem but meantime water is damaging my walls. The lady upstairs had a plumber in July who relocated her washbasin shower and fitted a new radiator.He caused a bad leak and came to fix it in august and I thought...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock