Search the forum,

Discuss Wiring help needed TADO dual zone to one in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi

I’ve replaced a dual zone system with one TADO system, pictures attached.

The old system had two controllers with two valves which I’m replacing with one system that operates both valves simultaneously.

picture of wiring attached (the TADO controller goes over the top) The thermostat controller pictured in the right is dumb and just holds the pass through wiring from the switch on the wall

Problem...the boiler won’t stop (it continually fires).

can someone see if it’s anything to do with the way it’s wired. Forgive my ignorance if it’s obvious.
thank you

Attachments

• 1B1F8BA0-D8D5-402A-A75C-616FA7369B47.jpeg
    1B1F8BA0-D8D5-402A-A75C-616FA7369B47.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 18
  • EC5A1CBD-E596-42C3-8813-06BC7638523D.jpeg
    EC5A1CBD-E596-42C3-8813-06BC7638523D.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 17
Would need to trace the wiring back I would say you have too many lives in the live port

As Shaun says. You need to trace all wiring. Or it could be something as simple as you have the on’s and off’s the wrong way around. However, I would swap anything without doing a trace.

Reply to Wiring help needed TADO dual zone to one in the Plumbing Zone area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock