Search the forum,

Discuss wiring diagram in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
was trying to explain the way a three way valve works and i realised ive actually dont know exactly has anyone got a internal wiring diagram of a honeywell three way ?

yplan.jpg

industry standard not just honeywell.both ports open(midway)when dhw and heating show demand.dhw only closes the heating port and vice versa

Last edited by a moderator:
Think Steve wanted internal valve wiring and how it switches positions when energised

Mid position motorised valve - How it works

hope link helps
exactly what i wanted more from cuiousity than anything else as ive always muddled through with three ways just never actually knew how it worked internally just of out to see smokey robinson so will study it later thanks puddle

Will have a look in my van tommorow sure its honeywell! Do a small booklet picked it up at the merchants with all the wiring diagrams for all of there range very helpful.

I did the Honeywell one day course a couple of years ago and found it very informative, they travel round area to area and you get a good little pack at end of course.

At time I did mine there was an issue with a particular boiler (Think it was Worcester Bosch Greestar or maybe Eco Tech, not sure) where even if the Honeywell Zonevalve or 3 way valve, Stats and programmer where correctly installed the boiler electronics could be damaged by some sort of surge, wonder if it ever got resolved.

got to admit i never knew how a synchrom motor worked i assumed there was some sort of clutch arrangement in side so the motor spun and the clutch slipped to allow the valve to stay open to stay open

I'm just bumping this thread for no particular reason. If it isn't a current topic, don't worry about it, just ignore it and it'll move off the forum list before long. If it is a topic you'd like to reply to though, go ahead. :)

You'll find more up to date threads than this in the main Pluming Forum. But I'm reply to this so we bump it up the list and get the pages indexed correctly because of the new update we've had. So just ignore this if it's all old news.

If you do reply, keep it polite and professional. You can disagree with the above posts, and just be professional with your reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wiring diagram in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock