Search the forum,

Discuss Wiring centre for 1UHF and 2Rad zones in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hoping someone knows a wiring centre that fits this requirement.

I have 1 UFH zone (3 circuits) and 2 Radiator zones.
Was looking at the Heatmiser UH4 wiring centre schematic, it shows that I can only use zone-4 for a single radiator zone.
By selecting the dip switch to not engage the UFH manifold pump for just zone-4 when calling for heat.

Anyone aware of a centre that would allow for 2 radiator zones and a single UFH zone?

Many thanks
meta

Salus heating wiring centres

Would it be possible to use the 'hot water' connected zone valve for the 2nd radiator zone.
This diagram is for a heatmiser UH4...
1653503320946.png

No have you got more ufh as you have the 8 channel one as well ?

No have you got more ufh as you have the 8 channel one as well ?
I only have 1 UFH zone using 3 heads plus 2 Radiator zones. The diagram is for 8 ufh zones, but still applicable to my 2 zone radiator problem/question. Would buy the UH4 if I could solve this problem.

If I use zone-4 (with dip selecting yes) for rad zone1, then I would want to know if I can use the 'hot water' control for a zone valve on rad zone2. As the hot water would never call to the manifold pump. If this doesnt work, would like to understand why not.

Reply to Wiring centre for 1UHF and 2Rad zones in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock