Search the forum,

Discuss Wireless radiator valve thermostats in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Has any one fitted these valves,
now they have been around longer you may have found more pros conns
I have only fitted one type and was asked to take them out again because they were for ever chewing batteries,
I have 3/4 finished online training for the wiser one's
Which are your preffered choice, looking at reviews online no one valve comes out on top, and then there is the cost implications, I wish the customer would choose them its not my fault if they don't fill his requirments.
I am being asked more on a regular basis but the installatioin cost has put everyone of untill now!
So maybe time to bite the bullet and fit some.

My friend has installed the tado ones on his rads I have been impressed with them but not been in long enough to assess the battery life

I've done three systems with these and haven't had any negative reports except that they can be noisey but I haven't yet been back for service.
One was honeywell and two were bosch

Reply to Wireless radiator valve thermostats in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

the thermostatic controller has snapped off the top of one of the radiator valves is the threaded metal collar standard to all valves? Can I fit one fro a different make?
Replies
Views
Hi I'm having issues with my wireless Honeywell thermostat. It's sat in the living room, set at 18C currently. It makes my Worcester Greenstar 18Ri to short cycle. So, the moment it gets cold outside my boiler works for about a minute, then stops, and starts again in about 5 minutes, then...
Replies
Views
the majority of my radiators have thermostatic valves. Some of these work fine but some of them dont let you adjust the temp. ie. Setting one or setting 5 makes no difference - the radiator is blazing hot. For small bedrooms this is pain cos the room just heats up too much. we first...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
Do most composite valves now for unvented cylinders have a tee on them For the expansion valve connection? The ones I used to fit just had the balanced cold connection coming of it. Them I tee'd off downstream of the composite valve for the expansion
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock