Search the forum,

Discuss Wireless Honeywell TR6-HW in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm going replace my Honeywell ST9400C and DT90 for a Honeywell TR6-HW

I've had issues with the DT90 after replacing it for my old Dial thermostat. So thought I'd go back to the ST9400C which is located next to my boiler and wire in the TR6-HW at the old ST9400C location and use the wireless device panel to control the lot.

I have a heat source system with a Y-Plan. The hot water and the heating works in as much as I get hot water and warm radiators, so I'm guessing the wiring is correct between the boiler, cylinder thermostat, valve, supply and programmer ( ST9400C )

Should this be a simple change over in terms of wiring? I ask this because the current set up ( see picture ) doesn't show a connection at terminal '2', although the wiring diagrams for ST9400C don't show a wire going to it.

Q1 - Should the current terminated wires on image allow me to use on wireless TR6-HW?
Q2 - why is terminal 2 not used on current setup, as this is for HW - off

Thank you

Lee

Attachments

• Y-Plan.JPG
    Y-Plan.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 8
  • ST9400C wiring.jpg
    ST9400C wiring.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 11

Reply to Wireless Honeywell TR6-HW in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock