Search the forum,

Discuss Win a new electric van worth £26,805! in the Plumbing News area at PlumbersForums.net

Jp-4abqU.jpeg

Don‘t be left out in the cold this Winter. Get yourself a Testo to enter our van giveaway!

Offer Valid on the following models, testo 300, 300LL, 310, 327-1, 320B, 340, 550i, 550s, 557s, 557s, 865, 868, 871, 872, 883, 890. Buy a Testo flue gas analyser, digital manifold or thermal imaging camera for a chance to win a new electric van worth £26,805! (Promotion period: 1/1/2022 - 30/4/2022)

IMPORTANT NOTICE Customer must register details and upload their invoice via the form on Testo Ltd - https://www.testo.com/en-UK/free-van before 30th April to enter the prize draw. 1 entry per eligible product purchased. Winner will be selected May 2022. For full terms and conditions please see website Testo Ltd - https://www.testo.com/en-UK/free-van

Wow - What a great competition!

That's going to be no time soon. I'm afraid. What's needed is a new concept of transportation, not aligned to top gear emotional attachments. Standard type vehicle, mass production, reduced cost.

It looks like a decent van from a decent manufacturer, but do you not have to buy a piece of Testo kit in order to enter the competition?

Be nice to win
But buying I'll stick with diesel,as we all know once electric vehicles are by adopted more people, the government will be looking to hit them with punitive taxes to recover lost fuel duty etcde
We all been shafted already when the government convinced everyone to but diesel's because the were better for the environment, then when over 50 percent of vehicles bought were diesel, the government and councils declared them dirty and hit owners with ULEZ and various other taxes

Reply to Win a new electric van worth £26,805! in the Plumbing News area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock