Search the forum,

Discuss Will this bottle trap fit this basin NEWBIE in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

It’s the waste it (the trap) fits onto, so providing it’s standard size (1 and 1/4”) then should be good to go.

This is the popup waste I bought

It says this in the description
- Fits any standard 1.5" (38mm) opening installation.
But in the dimensions it says
PRODUCT WIDTH: 2.44" (62mm)

Do you think this will be ok, also will the bottle trap pipe be too long or is it adjustable

Ok, so your 1st photo shows it comes supplied with a piece of wastepipe, and if you click the information it states 32mm (which is commonly referred to as 1 and 1/4”). The second one is just a waste and the trap will screw to that one, so probably best with the second one to avoid confusion.

It doesn’t matter maybe for the waste and trap, but bear in mind if you source bits and pieces from all over the place you will end up with seven different “brushed golds” (If you buy seven things, obviously!)

At the risk of shattering your dreams, I have some apprehension when I see someone considering something of an unknown manufacturer from the supplier to whose website you have linked. I would stick to known brands of sanitaryware, personally speaking.

I think you should ask who the manufacturer of that basin is, get it in writing, and if it isn't a brand well-known and respected on this forum, I would be inclined to look elsewhere, especially as that basin is not even particularly inexpensive.

Reply to Will this bottle trap fit this basin NEWBIE in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock