Search the forum,

Discuss Will low water flow affect the function of an electric tankless water heater? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a cabin about 300' from my well and about 30' elevated from the well. The water heater doesn't work properly. The flow is low through the tankless electric water heater. Is it necessary to increase the flow? If so, how am I able to do that?

Is the well pump rated for that lift if not might need to upgrade to a different model that is able to cope with the rise

Reply to Will low water flow affect the function of an electric tankless water heater? in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

'd like to replace this with a tankless water heater. We live in a condo and this currently power vents out to I believe the roof. We are on the 3rd floor of a 4 floor building. Can I replace this with a tankless water heater? Will there be enough combustible air around the unit? Can it...
Replies
Views
R
I just had installed a Navien NPE-2 with built in recirculator pump. I have a dedicated return line. The check valve for the recirc is built into the unit; a spring check valve was placed on the cold line (per the manual) after which there is an expansion tank (on the cold line) in a T junction...
Replies
Views
Rogelio
R
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I doing reading those!), it reccommends connecting to the inlet and outlet using SS braided flexible hoses. Nothing wrong there me thinks. I dropped...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
hi all, i need help to fix the leak from a pipe connected to the water pump via flexi pipe and it is feed from the immersion heater. I have emptied the water tank in the loft and also closed the main stopcock. still the leak is on - hoping it will eventually stop. I have not idea how the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock