Search the forum,

Discuss wierd lag when typing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive found on several occasions that the txt when I type a reply doesn't keep up and misses out characters. any ideas.

Yes, its spell checking I think. Happens to me on the lap top but not the tablet. I find that if I click the A/A button (just above the start of this sentence) it seems to fix it.

I thought it was my laptop. Sometimes when typing it just freezes for few seconds. So I slowed my typing speed down to prevent.

Have you got anti-virus and clean up software.
The time lag could be due to background programs running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to wierd lag when typing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I wonder if I could have some advice please. I have a rental shepherds hut with an outdoor copper bath. I expect to close down for winter when the weather gets very cold. The majority of the piping is blue mdpe which is lagged. But where it joins the tap it's copper. I have lagged what...
Replies
Views
Hello all, The kitchen sink in the property we are renting drains really slowly, and I was hoping to remedy or alleviate this with some educated advice. In addition to draining slowly, the sink also back fills when the washing machine pumps water out. I have had the initial undersink work...
Replies
Views
Hello, Newly moved into a house with a mains fed cylinder system. I've never had one before and struggling to get it working. When I turn either heating or water off at the timing unit, the other works fine. Eg, with heating off, water works and vica versa. The indicator lights are solid blue...
Replies
Views
Where to source this type of toilet seat from ? Does anyone know where to source one of these nowadays, been advised it's about 35 years old now and was a french type one. Are the obsolete now, and only top or bottom connection fixings exist or are they source from a website possibly.? Any...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer condemned the chimney and I remember him also saying something about it needing some sort of box fitted into the fire recess but I can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock