Search the forum,

Discuss wi fi programmer to replace old switchmaster SM600 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi All, Merry Christmas and a great New Year.
I want to change my old Switchmaster programmer to a newer easier to use wi-fi controlled model, something I can adjust from my phone or laptop and not have to crawl about in my airing cupboard! ( I'm too old for that stuff). Can anyone recommend a reliable not too expensive model?
many thanks
David

Sorry to say anything good and reliable isn’t cheap have a look at Honeywell controls

evo home for more than one channel eg Port valves

or t6r if combi

or nest

Reply to wi fi programmer to replace old switchmaster SM600 in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only (rads are electric). In the 5 years that I’ve lived at this property, I’ve never once turned the boiler off; however, with soaring energy prices, I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've bought my first house - needs a fair bit of work doing to it, including the plumbing. I'm keen to do stuff myself rather than getting contractors in, wherever possible, not just for cost, but also because I want to learn (a useful life skill surely!) I'll...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, We moved into our house last year and our current central heating set up is: Boiler: Vokera Mynute HE system boiler Thermostats: 2x Robus RRF10 analogue thermstats (one in hallway and one in master bedroom) Programmer: Anaglogue Flash Immermat Timer Clock. When we came into the house...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have just noticed a damp patch around where my boiler flue exits through to outside wall along with a rusty colour around the collar of the flue bend. I’ve checked the external wall & there’s no water coming in from outside but the flue terminal also has a rusty colour. My regular boiler...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially boils down to the heat exchanger so I am now looking to bite the bullet and have a new boiler installed. My set up at home is that I have a 4-bed...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock