Search the forum,

Discuss why was my thread closed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F1 Problem on an Ideal logic 24 combi

was closed with the advice "do not fit it yourself"

Where did I say I was going to do anything, I just asked a price guide on expansion vessel, nothing more

F1 Problem on an Ideal logic 24 combi

was closed with the advice "do not fit it yourself"

Where did I say I was going to do anything, I just asked a price guide on expansion vessel, nothing more

Too many factors

We don’t give diy gas advice out unless your qualified

Also we don’t give out prices as there’s too many factors eg where in the world you are, different hourly rates etc get some prices this will tell you how much

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to why was my thread closed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a baxi duotec combi boiler that every day or other day needs topping up as pressure drops below 0.5bar. When fired up it can reach OVER 2.5bar also whilst running CH. Is this more than likely a flat Expansion Vessel that needs inflating or could there be other possible causes if...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and plasterboard celling. I have got unvented pressurized RM Cylinders hot water system with 27KW Worchester gas boiler with expansion vessels . When...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem could be. We have a biomass boiler and stratification tank set up and recently had an issue with boiler pressure dropping off when the system was cold...
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock