Search the forum,

Discuss Why is my shower making this weird noise? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Watch this first:
View: https://youtu.be/cEcJ1zlc88M

This has been happening since I moved into my house around a year ago and it’s only keep getting worse. All day and night it does this, and sometimes the noise is so loud it wakes me up. I started to get a leak from our kitchen ceiling (which is directly under our bathroom) and I couldn’t grasp why. But I figured that because this was happening, every time it released a burst of water it was getting blocked for the pressure of the shower hose, so every time I finish having a shower I have to unscrew the shower and since then touch wood, we haven’t had a leak since. But now this noise is getting to the point where it is just unbearable! I am going to get my complete bathroom renovated in the summer but I was wondering if there was a quick fix to this, even just to ease the noise a bit or something I need to look out for when I get a new bathroom.

Thanks for taking your time to read this, hopefully there is a solution out there!

Thanks in advance,
Dylan.

Showers goosed. Just pick up a cheap bar thermostatic shower from screwfix and swap it out.

Reply to Why is my shower making this weird noise? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock