Search the forum,

Discuss why is my baxi duo tec 2 combi Ga not letting me set the sensor curve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zee1000

Hi
Does any one know why is my baxi duo tec 2 combi Ga does not let me set the sensor curve.
For information, I have an outside sensor fitted (the recommended one).

If you review the installation & servicing guide it suggests that the CH temperature reading normally displayed in the display should be replaced by '00' or '90' depending on the profile (curve) as long as a Baxi outside sensor is fitted, but mine still looks like I am adjusting the CH Temp. Ie I am able to adjust the setting in 1 point (deg) increments.
I have reviewed the user guide and installation booklet and they both have not been able to answer the question clearly.

Link to installation & servicing guide PDF below. (Page 51)
baxi.co.uk/docs/install-duo-ga-guide.pdf

I know the outside temperature sensor is working as you can press the 'IP' button and on Option 02 it shows a reading where as it didnt before the sensor was fitted.

Can anyone help? is this correct (Ie is the adjustment in one's or should the CH buttons now adjusted the curve in tens as the installation book suggests?

The boiler was fitted by my uncle just before xmas (who is gas safe) and he hasn't fitted an outside sensor before, so he is not sure what the readout should show, so reason for the question.
If I have no look here I will contact Baxi, but thought this may be more productive.

Thanks Zee.

hi mate, i would phone the baxi technical helpline for advise, tho my experience of baxi's customer service is not very good, its probably your best bet.

if the boilers working normally dont play with it,the GA range breaks rather easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to why is my baxi duo tec 2 combi Ga not letting me set the sensor curve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock