Search the forum,

Discuss Why does my boiler make an exploding noise when using central heating? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Had a few guys to look at it already and they say it could be the gas valve but asked me to contact Biasi (who in the end refused to help). The engineers cleaned or flushed out some pipes but it still continued to make this horrific exploding sound upon ignition of the central heating (but not when using hot water). Any advice would be appreciated as I'm avoiding using it until its fixed, but its the middle of winter!

Reply to Why does my boiler make an exploding noise when using central heating? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm dealing with Vaillant Ecotec 824 R1 in one flat. The boiler make a very loud noise when central heating is on - this is random and occurs mostly at night. I'm sharing video showing the problem: So far we changed: 1. Expansion vessel 2. Pump 3. Water pressure gauge - analogue sensor...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a customer with a modern anthracite vertical radiator and a modern TRV and lockshield. The radiator makes a loud metallic bang from within the radiator, when it heats up and cools down. I have opened the lockshield fully, lowered the boiler pressure from 2.5 bar to just over 1...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I turn on the central heating, the boiler makes a loud strange pulsating noise. It doesnt happen when the hot water is turned on, just the central heating. It sounds quite dangerous, like its going to explode. It doesnt always happen as soon as the central heating is turn on, sometimes...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock