Search the forum,

Discuss Why do my Crosswater digital showers cut out? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

We have 2 Crosswater digital showers with a duo water control system. Last Autumn, one of them started cutting out at the start of a shower 2 or 3 times before finally working ok. It then seemed to correct itself over the winter. However this has now recommenced.

Also during the last 2 weeks, the same thing has started happening with the other shower. Once they have been used, any showers taken shortly afterwards seem fine.

The showers are outside the guarantee period, being 7 and 8 years old respectively.

We have 2 other showers of a different make in the house, but these have not (yet) been affected.

We changed boilers in the house last summer.

Can anyone suggest what might be causing this seemingly random cut out please?

Reply to Why do my Crosswater digital showers cut out? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock