Search the forum,

Discuss Why do i have one cold radirator in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Had a combi boiler installed, Power flush as well. but I have 1 stone cold radiator, all the rest through the house get piping hot, thermostat have been changed, inlet valve has been changed, water flows through the radiator, if youy try to bleed it it comes straight out. so no air in the system.
But the water is cold, won't get hot at all. Even had the radiator off the wall and blown through...

What else could it be?? Does anyone have any ideas??

You get water out of both rad valves?
what size pipe? 15mm or microbore? Was system properly balanced by installer?? Try closing all other rads does that rad warm??

Just to add, in case you’re still after advice, do the pipes to it get warm/hot? Did it work before combi install? Have you contacted installer?

if the pipes are mico/10mm and come down from above you may have a air lock,
turn off trv and lockshield and then open one into bucket till warm water comes out, then do same at other side, reconnect job done.

Reply to Why do i have one cold radirator in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock