Search the forum,

Discuss Whole House Filters - Heavy Metal Removal in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Good evening all, hope everyone is keeping well.

First of all I hope this thread is in the right place, it didn't really fit into any other sections. Please let me know if it belongs elsewhere, and i'll move it! I've had a look around the forum and not found an answer to my question, at least not from recent years.

I am looking to install a whole house water filter to remove heavy metals from the mains supply. If possible, some form of water softening would also be good.

The only requirement is that is it to be plumbed in inline with the main water feed in to the house.

Exploring the internet there seems to be many options, so i'm opening the question up to the forum to see what peoples opinions are and their experiences of fitting and/or using the filters.

Any advice provided is much appreciated.

Contact Richard Beckett at Globle water solutions they know their stuff and can supply a filter and cartridges for you regards kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200521-050410_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200521-050410_Chrome.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 5

Reply to Whole House Filters - Heavy Metal Removal in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I got the water tested in my flat which has high chlorine levels and I am going to get a under the sink filter chlorine remover fitted as I am sensitive to the chlorine levels. My question is that the filter will be fitted on the kitchen cold water pipe under the sink but the...
Replies
Views
Suddenly my downstairs toilet stopped filling this week, I suspected a blockage in the filter or cistern itself, however after removal of everything it appears that there is no water coming in, its mains fed and no sign of leak anywhere , we have checked the isolation valve and its not faulty...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my radiator to get in to clean it, but they seem to be secured by a small screw underneath (on the valve housing). Can someone please advise me if I can just...
Replies
Views
I have decided to remove the timber floor boards and joists as they are effected by damp and rotting. Was hoping to infill and have slab and screed floor. There is a gas servile pipe under the floor which enters the property below the joists at the front of the house and comes up under the...
Replies
Views
First post as I can not figure this one out. I have a hot water boiler heating system, gas fired, with an HTP SuperStor indirect hot water tank. I'm on well water and have a water softener and two whole house filters for my water. Three days ago I found my high pressure relief valve tripped...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock