Search the forum,

Discuss who will be up for the australian gp qualifying in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Australia
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

To some it is tedious but since being a teen i have watched all forms of motor racing and cant wait for the new season to start.

Nice one pal, F1 is the only reason I have Sky really.....oh and for little un's stuff and Sky news lol.

......looking forward to this year, interesting to see what team Merc can do this year too

I must admit that although i loved the coverage on bbc 1

Sky's coverage is tip top.

Will be very interesting to see how merc do with lewis and how maclaren do without him. I cant see jenson doing much without someone like lewis pushing him so hard as a team mate

I must admit that although i loved the coverage on bbc 1

Sky's coverage is tip top.

Will be very interesting to see how merc do with lewis and how maclaren do without him. I cant see jenson doing much without someone like lewis pushing him so hard as a team mate

Agree 100% .......surely Redbull must fall behind a bit now too

Vettel was fastest in practice today but its hard to know whos fastest until qualifying tomoz

can't wait, although i won't be watching it live, i'll see it at a more civilised time lol

I won't be able to see it unfortunately, because as my Kids Used to say "Dad why do we only have peasantTV". Have to wait for highlights on the BBC.

Don't mention the result, I want to watch the highlights. Also can't wait to watch the Daytona 200 this aft .

waiting for the qualifying at 12.00

if anyone has sky tune into 413 for motors american le mans series .

the new dodge viper sounds and looks cool

I set the tv to turn on at 5.55... I've only got freeview and was told, join us at 2.20 for the re -run! Thanks again bbc! Glad I pay the tv license for such great service!

Itv had it for all those years, bbc takeover and then sell it to sky as quick as that!

Im fed up with sky buying all the good stuff! And Refuse to buy there crap

BBC did not sell it to sky, it's not theirs to sell. It's good old Bernie extracting as much money from multiple revenue streams as possible. The BBC coverage was great and I'm disappointed that they couldn't afford to keep it but sadly it came down to money.

Had sky for a while and binned them for virgin. The only reason we haven't binned them as well is the broadband.

Up yours Murdoch and Branson.

Last edited:
I set the tv to turn on at 5.55... I've only got freeview and was told, join us at 2.20 for the re -run! Thanks again bbc! Glad I pay the tv license for such great service!

Itv had it for all those years, bbc takeover and then sell it to sky as quick as that!

Im fed up with sky buying all the good stuff! And Refuse to buy there crap

Wheather you agree or disagree with sky buying up all the good stuff, you have to admit they broadcast what they buy brilliantly.

I like football so ill always have sky as its the only place that had it, and their coverage of the premier league is top notch.

The darts coverage that show is amazing as well. I don't watch the F1 but I'd imagine that their coverage if that is far better than the BBC/ITV ever did.

When sky buy the rights to something they pull out all the stops to broadcast it in the best way they can and do it justice. I personally would like them to have all the sport.

Wheather you agree or disagree with sky buying up all the good stuff, you have to admit they broadcast what they buy brilliantly.

I like football so ill always have sky as its the only place that had it, and their coverage of the premier league is top notch.

The darts coverage that show is amazing as well. I don't watch the F1 but I'd imagine that their coverage if that is far better than the BBC/ITV ever did.

When sky buy the rights to something they pull out all the stops to broadcast it in the best way they can and do it justice. I personally would like them to have all the sport.
Agreed Sky are superb at what they do

BBC coverage was better than sky. I'm sure they'll improve but this is one thing the BBC did better.

i have to agree with sky coverage of sport is far superior.

doesnt mean i like it as i think its expensive but if i didnthave it i wouldnt be able to watch as much cricket and F1 otherwise. dont really watch much football as my team is hardly ever on. do watch motors TV a lot and thats a free channel as far as im aware. love the ALMS series and LE Man 24hrs even more than F1

bbc coverage is good. but the fact that sky can dedicate a whole channel to formula1 just goes to show what throwing money at something can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to who will be up for the australian gp qualifying in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock